Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Camera Bag On Order

I decided on the LowePro Slingshot 350 AW camera bag for the new Nikon. It will also allow me to carry my laptop around when we go back and forth to the Okanogan house.

It's larger than the 200 AW I looked at in Best Buy. I do like the functionality of the Slingshot but I just hope the weight of the camera and laptop combined aren't too heavy for a single strap vs. the dual straps of a true backpack style. Lowepro seems to have a good reputation however.

By the way, I ordered it from Sell N Send on eBay. I'll let you know how their service and shipping are in case you might be interested in ordering from them.

And I'll be sure to let you know what I think about the bag itself when it arrives.

1 comment:

James said...

Congrats on getting your new Nikon!

I've been thinking about upgrading to a canon eos 40d or something like that. I just wonder how much of a hassle it would be to walk around with a big camera plus accessories.
I'll be interested to know how this bag works out for you.