Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Fall Foliage - Part 3

One of the things I like about my yard (although you might not know it by the care it hasn't received this past summer, or the summer before, and the one before that...) are the wonderful colors I get in the fall. The reds, oranges and yellows are bright spots in the gray, wet days that this season brings to the Pacific Northwest.

Enjoy!

Oranges & Reds

Crimson Beauty

Maple Leaves

Japanese Maple

A few flowers are still hanging to the last vestiges of summer.

Unknown Shrub

Hardy Fuchsia

3 comments:

Gaelyn said...

Love those intense Red fall colors. All I see is golden yellow.

Small City Scenes said...

Well hey, Sally !! I tend to lose you every once in awhile---but you've been here all the time.
Gorgeous colors---Ain't it fun. MB

Small City Scenes said...

Page two:
I forgot to add that my hardy fuchsia are still blooming as are several other flowers. My Pineapple Sage is just beginning to bloom and I hope we have enough sun for that to happen. MB