Monday, March 14, 2011

Barn Charm - Hidden Treasure

A few weeks ago, I went driving down a dead end road, more out of curiosity than anything. I crested the hill and there she was. All in her empty glory. At least I think the barn was empty. There didn't appear to be any signs of recent use although the paint didn't look too weathered. I was simply charmed by this big red beauty.


 
View from the Hilltop

Silo Side


Tricia at the Bluff Area Daily is our host each week for Barn Charm. Click on the logo above to see other great barns shared through this meme.

3 comments:

Gaelyn said...

Oh yea, that's a Big Beauty! I could see it as a house.

Sylvia K said...

I do love big red barns! And what a great one this is! Super capture for the day! I didn't think our weather could get any worse, but it has! Just glad we live up high!!! Hope your week goes well!

Sylvia

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

Sally -- No wonder I love your blog -- we are people who drive down dead-end (or out-of-the- way) roads out of curiosity! That IS a great barn.