Tuesday, March 24, 2009

A Taste of Washington

I'm contributing a basket to the 2009 Mid-Atlantic Truck Camper Rally being held in Sanford, VA next month. I used to live about an hour away from where the rally is being held and wish I could attend. I figured this was the next best thing to being there.

The theme of my basket is "A Taste of Washington".

Becoming a Happy Camper

I've got a bottle of Washington Merlot from Columbia Crest vineyards in Patterson, smoked salmon from Seattle, Whidbey Island coffee out of Clinton, Seattle Chocolates (dark and Rainier Cherry chocolate bars) and the closest thing I could find to Applets & Cotlets -- Fruit Delights from Liberty Orchards in Cashmere.

I hope the winner enjoys it as much as I did putting it all together.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whereas my Buffalo basket would have some chicken wings and a beer..LOL

Small City Scenes said...

What a fun thing to do. MB