Wednesday, June 17, 2009
Kreativ Blogger Award
First, thank you Amanda from Amanda's Veranda for this award. Coming from her, I consider this a true honor. Amanda has some of the most amazing photos on her blog and she has been an inspiration to me in striving to be a better photographer. That, plus her heartfelt love and kindness towards animals makes her a very special person. I almost feel like we are neighbors in North Central Washington, even if I don't live over there...yet.
Second, here are the 7 steps of this award:
1) Thank the person who nominated you for this award. Check.
2) Copy the logo and place it on your blog. Check.
3) Link to the person who nominated you for this award. Check.
4) Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting. Check - see below.
5) Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers. Check - see below.
6) Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate. Check - see below.
7) Leave a comment on each of the seven blogs letting them know they have been nominated. Check.
My nominations are...may I have the envelope please and these are in no particular order:
1) Amanda at Paper Scraps & Picture Passion. This Amanda is such a talented scrapbooker and photographer. And she is a great NCW neighbor that I am blessed to have met.
2) MaryBeth at Small City Scenes of Stanwood. Yet another great photographer and "neighbor" on the west side of the Cascades. MB's blog was one of the first (if not THE first) blogs I started following when I got into the blogosphere.
3) Cesar and Leia at We Love Luna. Talk about creativity! Wow, Luna is one purrfect feline blogger.
4) Linnea at Photoblogista. Again, awesome photos that never cease to provide inspiration. I do enjoy reading her posts.
5) Pak at Chorzów Daily Photo. I love the variety of photos on daily basis from the Chorzów area of Poland. Makes me want to visit that area if I ever get a chance to go back to Poland.
6) Ms Toast Burner at One Slice At A Time. Her sense of humor just cracks me up. I only wish I could be half as witty as her.
7) Andrzej at Makrofotografia. Another Polish friend who simply amazes me with his talent for macro photography. I uzyskać, aby dowiedzieć się więcej na język polski. Dzięki!
So what 7 things might people find interesting about me? Hmmm...
1) I don't care for housework although I don't like a messy house. So I have to do it. Unless my mother is visiting. (Oh, she'll just appreciate this comment! Laugh, Mom. It's a joke!)
2) I also don't like washing socks because then you have to match them all up when they come out of the dryer!
3) I'm trying not to be a collector of things any more. I'd rather display things on-line so I don't have to dust them.
4) I love to travel but have never traveled to the U. S. Southwest. Southern California doesn't count. I want so much to go see the Grand Canyon and other areas in the desert southwest.
5) Even though I love the green of the Pacific Northwest (thanks to all of the rain we get), I still love the desert.
6) My favorite National Park to date is Joshua Tree National Park in California. Then again, I've not been to Grand Canyon, Yellowstone or Yosemite. They are on my bucket list.
7) I belong to Toastmasters. Do you?