Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Remember Whensday No. 3 - Family Reunion of Sorts

Remember Whensday is a new weekly meme I started a couple of weeks ago. Why? Because I like sharing old photos and a quick story behind them. I was already doing this on Wednesdays and thought it would be fun seeing what others have to share. So I started the meme.

This week, I am sharing a photo from 1991. I took my son, Gregg, and went to visit my parents and Grandmother at a Winnebago (WIT) rally in Frederick, MD. I think my mom was the State President for WIT at the time.

I can't recall how many Winnebago motorhomes were there except it seemed to be alot! It was a great weekend with a potluck dinner, games galore and fun, fun, fun! Those WIT people knew how to have a good time.

Nana, Mom, Me & Gregg
Frederick, MD - 1991

If you want to get in on the fun, then click on the badge below. I'd love to see your old photos! Tell your blogger friends, too.

5 comments:

Mocha Momma said...

I'll bet that was great adventure.

I read about your favorite pizza place too. I'll have to stop there next time I go that far north. We love pizza & subs.

Enjoy the sun,
Nannette

Cezar and Léia said...

One of my little dreams is to make a big trip in a motorhome, it must be so much fun!
God bless you!
Cezar

dianasfaria.com said...

this looks like fun, a nice memory you made for your son to treasure always.

Sally said...

Hi Sally,
I also have that picture and I remember going on that trip with Nana. The best part of the week was when Frankie took me to the civil war battle field and he gave me a personal tour. Wonderful memories.

Gaelyn said...

You truly do have RVing blood in your veins. What a great experience to share with family. My parents always went to Samborees.

Sorry it took me so long to get here. I'm still in Flagstaff. More on that later.