Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Trip to Poland - Update

Guess you've been waiting for pictures from my trip to Poland, huh? Well, my trip got pushed out several weeks. Some things weren't ready for the trip plus my Belgium contact has been vacation. Not much sense going if I wouldn't be able to accomplish the objectives.

This really worked out nicely since my mom ended up arriving during the week I would have been in Poland. The time we spent together was very nice and much better than being in Poland, even if I do love to travel!

3 comments:

Cezar and Léia said...

well so nice that you mommy came to visit you and I think it's more important than Poland. ;)
I miss my mommy so much, mainly now!
Anyway you will have another opportunity for sure to be there.
God bless you
Léia
Bonjour Luxembourg

JC said...

It will be waiting for you when you do go ... and you would have missed this heat wave ... wouldn't want to do that would you

Gaelyn said...

Things happen for a reason.