Sunday, August 30, 2009

Sunday Morning Scenery

I got up before the sun today with the express purpose of watching it come up. The colors on the lake were warm and inviting. It was so peaceful standing on the dock watching the mist float across the water.

Sunrise @ Sunday Lake
I had to drive down into the Stillaguamish Valley where the fog was a bit heavier as the sun came up. I thought about waiting for a train to appear out of the fog but the call of breakfast brought me back home.

Stilly Valley Morning

I'll venture out again later today.

8 comments:

James said...

Wow, These pictures are stunning.

Cezar and Léia said...

Hello sweet Sally!
wow breathtaking scenery and your pictures are wonderful!Thanks for so beautiful post!
Léia

poefusion said...

Your venture has proven well. These photos are stunning. Hope your next venture turns out as good. Have a great night.

Anonymous said...

Wow what beautiful pics. Where in VA are you? I have only neeb to Northern Maryland and that was stunning too.
Greta photography

Gaelyn said...

Sally, these are exceptional. Love the colors and reflections on the lake. Glad you're the early bird.

kRiZcPEc said...

thanks for sharing~~:)

Linnea said...

Those scenes were worth getting up for~

prkl, Finland said...

OMG! Second one is a real stunner. Nice going, Sally! Very nice indeed. I absolutely love it!!!