Tuesday, January 6, 2009

My Pain in the Neck

I had a followup visit with the doc today regarding the herniated disks in my neck. Good news! I don't need to go back to him for further treatment. Only a few more visits left in physical therapy to finish up the strengthening exercises. Yay!!!

Now I can work on getting things done around the house and hopefully over at the cabin.

I applied for a job in Okanogan during the holidays. It is for a clerk's position with the Sheriff's department. Stay tuned. The move may be sooner than we think.

In the meantime, the job hunt on this side of the mountains continues. Less than 3 months to go. Each day gets harder and harder as more people leave the company. It is so hard seeing friends go out the door with their box of possessions from their desks.

No comments: