Sunday, January 11, 2009

Testing 1-2-3

I received notification yesterday in the mail, although I got it out of the mailbox today for my Civil Service test in Okanogan this coming Wednesday. I'll have to take a typing test, too. If I pass that, then the interview is on Friday.

I'm not quite sure how I feel at the moment - excitement, nervousness, fear. So many emotions are coursing through me.

Excitement - the reality of moving east getting closer. Of course, there is no guarantee I'll even get the job.

Nervousness - having to take a test. I do not enjoy taking tests. Do you?

Fear - of the unknown. What happens if I get the job? Selling the house, Karl's job, living accommodations while the other house gets completed. So many things to think about.

When one door closes, another opens.

Prayer helps.

1 comment:

Small City Scenes said...

Say it looks like you live somewhat in the same area as I. It was neat reading your blog and seeing your pictures too. I am short on words I think. Yep, we sure had lots of snow--still some hanging around in the pastures and around some trees but this rain is making a huge mess. The sun will shine again----I hope. thanks for visiting, come on back--the latch string is always open. MB